Wood’n’stuff Rustic Ltd
14 Sidaway Close, Rowley Regis, West Midlands B65 9SJ
By post at the above address
General Data Protection Regulation Policy (GDPR) – effective from 25th May 2018 1. Introduction What is GDPR – The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679 is a regulation in EU law on data protection and privacy for all individuals within the European Union. … When the GDPR takes effect, it will replace the 1995 Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC). It was adopted on 27 April 2016 and comes into effect on 25 May 2018.
1.1 What data do Wood’n’stuff Rustic Ltd collect? When you sign up with us your Full Name, Address and email address are kept stored on our database.
1.2 How is this data collected ? This data is supplied to Wood’n’stuff Rustic Ltd by you at the time of signing up with us.
1.3 Why do I collect this data? I will require your Full Name & Address so that I can comply with my legal requirements. I require your email address to send you any correspondence or invoice via Paypal or Stripe.
1.4 Do I share this data? Your data is not shared with or sold to any outside individuals or third parties.
2. Using Your Data for Marketing Purposes Wood’n’stuff Rustic Ltd does not partake in any external marketing activity – you will not receive any marketing emails or text messages from Wood’n’stuff Rustic Ltd. Photos that you have shared with us will be shared for promotional purposes.
3. How do I keep your data secure? 3.1 Data stored digitally. The information collected during ordering with Wood’n’stuff Rustic Ltd is stored in an order book. I do not write customers addresses or emails in our order book only customers name as reference to their order. All names, addresses and emails are stored digitally. Devices in my possession that have access to these details account are as follows; – mobile phone – Password Protected – laptop computer- Password Protected I employ security measures on each of my devices to ensure data is stored securely and are only used myself.
3.1 Data stored as a hard copy. I do not print any documents with your information present.
4. Requesting a Copy of the Data I hold
4.1 The process You can request a copy of all the data I currently hold on file for you. I am legally required to provide this to you free of charge and within a month of the original request.
5. Requesting I delete all data I hold.
5.1 The process If you want me to delete all information I have on file I am legally required to do so should you request it.
7. How to contact me: For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Wood’n’stuff Rustic Ltd, the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at anytime, email email@example.com